One of my favorite things about Sodeë Naturals is research & development; getting to "play" with new recipes is my kind of fun. Downtime is spent browsing for do-it-yourself skin care recipes using natural ingredients to try and share.
Here is a great simple facial toner recipe from shwinandshwin.com using only three ingredients!
link to recipe: Skin Brightening Toner by Shwin&Shwin
I tried this recipe and loved it! Though it is a simple recipe it has many benefits for your skin.
Some of this toners natural benefits are:
- Helps diminish discoloration caused by scars, skin disorders, and age spots .
- Natural antibacterial properties to minimize black heads and prevent further breakouts.
- Gently exfoliates removing dead skin cells promoting new cell growth.
- Effective yet gentle astringent.
- Shrinks blood vessels, reducing redness and inflammation.
- Tightens skin and minimizes large pores.
I found these cute colorful bottles at IKEA for less than $2 for a pack of four :)
The acids in the lemon juice may be irritating to some people, I suggest to do a test spot on your neck (just under your right/left jaw). Apply toner to spot, let sit, wash off if any irritation occurs. You can also dilute the lemon juice with water before mixing with witch hazel for a gentler solution.